Current offer with protective measures
Your health and that of our employees is our highest priority. It is of the utmost importance to implement the decrees / hygiene regulations / protection concepts that have been passed in relation to the coronavirus without exception. These measures also have an impact on our services.
Current status of our services:
- The hotel is open ► Please note the following information regarding "Mandatory quarantine for persons arriving in Switzerland"
- Seminars and meetings can be held
- We are happy to organise events like weddings, private parties and company events again
- The Osteria Vista is open:
Daily 10 a.m.–11 p.m. (Monday–Friday between 2 p.m.–6 p.m. limited menu)
- The Steakhouse is open:
Monday-Saturday from 6 p.m.–11 p.m. / Sunday from 11.30 a.m.–11 p.m.
Wednesday–Friday: 11.30 a.m.–2 p.m.
- In the evening there will be 2 seatings in the restaurants: 6 p.m. and 8.15 p.m.
- We offer take-away, Italian dishes and burgers
- The OX Asian Cuisine remains closed until further notice
- The Lago Lounge remains closed until further notice
We adhere strictly to the instructions and measures of the Federal Office of Public Health and keep our employees and guests constantly informed of its instructions. Our employees are prepared and sensitized to the exceptional situation and the appropriate treatment of our guests. We monitor the situation and make adjustments on an ongoing basis. You can help us actively in this situation by complying with the regulations and following our instructions on site, thank you very much!
Mandatory quarantine for persons arriving in Switzerland:
- From Monday, 6 July 2020, persons entering Switzerland from certain areas must remain in quarantine for ten days. The Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) maintains a list of quarantine zones for these countries, which is updated regularly. Anyone who is obliged to go into quarantine by federal ordinance must report his or her entry to the Directorate of Public Health within two days.
- Hotel guests from risk countries are not allowed to leave their hotel room for 10 days and special hygiene regulations apply to cleaning and meals ► If you are travelling from a risk country, please contact us in advance.
- List of affected countries and information on the reporting obligation
You can find up-to-date information on safe travel on the websites of the FOPH and WHO.
And, of course, we are personally available to answer any questions you may have by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone +41 55 451 73 73.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again, for relaxing moments directly at the lake. Thank you for your support, your loyalty and your understanding. See you soon!
Your Team Marina