Get married at Lake Zurich
Much more than just an ideal location.
100 metres from the landing stage, 60 metres from the registry office, 40 metres from the shaded aperitif area, and very close to the banks of the lake is Marina Lachen. It is not only the glorious location that makes us the place to be when it comes to weddings and celebrations.
You can celebrate here with us – or at the event location of your choice. Whatever you choose, you can look forward to our engagement and the best quality in every respect.
The most important details in brief
- Number of rooms: 14 Designrooms, 6 Junior Suites and 1 Sunset Suite
- Rooms for the wedding party: Free Junior Suite with lake view for the bridal couple and reduced prices for the wedding party
- Premises for aperitif: Foyer 80 m² or various aperitif places with shading to choose from directly at the harbour
- Banquet room: "MonteLago" 170 m², with music and dancing 80 people / food only 120 people
- Cuisine: Creative delicacies from three different worlds
- Wines: Wide selection in different price ranges
- Prices: Food and drink, from approximately CHF 150.- per person / room "MonteLago" minimum consuption of CHF 9'000 from 1 April until 31 October
- Technology: Modern presentation technology is available
- Parking spaces: Public parking spaces and bus parking spaces right by the hotel (payable), two guest boat moorings available and landing stage directly in front of the hotel
Fridays I'm in love: Special offer for wedding celebrations on Friday
Celebrate on a Friday! Here are some reasons why it is worth getting married on a Friday at Marina Lachen:
- The bridal couple stays free of charge in the Junior Suite of the 4* hotel - with terrace and lake view!
- The wedding party benefits from attractive room rates
- On Fridays, the minimum consumption in the function room is CHF 4000 from May to September. From October to April we do not require a minimum consumption
- After the wedding ceremony on Friday, you still have the whole weekend to celebrate and enjoy your new marital status extensively
- The name "Friday" (fr. vendredi, it. venerdi) goes back to the Latin term "dies Veneris" and is thus dedicated to Venus, the goddess of love. If that is not a good omen ...