This time as an autumn edition with the topic: Game on the grill – after this course you will be the pro at the fire.
After the rainy summer, the barbecue season is extended
Lovers of grill & flame also like to heat up their grill in autumn and winter. Game meat with its intense flavour is excellent for grilling, seasonal spices support the character and autumn heralds such as mushrooms, pumpkin and chestnuts make the somewhat different Swiss "Wildteller" to a culinary delight.
Look forward to an informative, varied and above all delicious evening, after which you are sure to be the pro at the fire!
- The course will take place on four dates in October 2021:
- Monday 25 October
- Tuesday 26 October
- Wednesday 27 October
- Thursday 28 October
- Start at 6.00 p.m. at "The Steakhouse"
- Duration until approx. 10.30 p.m.
- The price of CHF 159.- per person includes the course with theory and practice, aperitif, dinner and drinks
- Max. 20 participants per course
- Certificate requirement: In accordance with the decision of the Federal Council, COVID certificate requirement applies indoors in restaurants and for indoor events from 13 September. Participation in the barbecue course is therefore only possible with a valid COVID certificate (app or paper form) in conjunction with an ID card.